Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita cordially invites you to participate in the events and activities they have specially prepared for this month of July:
Designer Trunk Show at Paloma Boutique
Take advantage of the great prices on unique pieces of jewelry that will be featured from July 7th to 9th from noon until 6:00 pm.
Spa Specials at Apuane Spa
Monday 40% Discount in all Salon Services and Thursday 40% Discount in Spa Services
*Only for Punta Mita Residents´
Summer Four Seasons Promo
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita is making it easier than ever to get out and explore its gorgeous surroundings, whether that be underwater or on the fairway. With an assortment of family clinics and kids-only clinics, it’s only right to stay a little longer which is why the resort is offering a third night free. Guests can enjoy a complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights.
BONUS: Stays of six or more nights in a Casita Room – Ocean View or higher accommodation category will include complimentary round-trip transfers between Puerto Vallarta Airport and the resort for up to four guests, as well as daily complimentary breakfast.
Summer Family Clinics and Kid’s Camps
- Snorkel Clinic: Guests will partake in a one-hour snorkeling clinic at either the beach or the pool (depending on weather) the first morning. The next day guests will board a Vallarta Adventures boat for a three-hour snorkeling adventure around the Marietas Islands. $195 per person
- Diving Clinic: Guests will spend one hour on day one learning basic diving skills. The next day guests will board a Vallarta Adventures boat for a three-hour diving excursion around the Marietas Islands (or other location depending on the weather). $195 per person
- Fun Package Snorkel + Flyboard: This fun-filled package includes a three-hour snorkeling adventure at the Marietas Islands for all skill levels plus a 30-minute flyboard experience. $200 per person
- Family Deluxe Adventure Southbay: This private boat trip will take up to 7 people on an excursion to Southbay, an area south of Banderas Bay, for an adventure that includes snorkeling, paddle boarding, sunning, splashing and exploring. $790
- Surf Camp
Day 1: Intro to ocean safety and surf etiquette. Kids will learn pop-up techniques, paddle techniques, ocean awareness, stretching and relay
Day 2: Buddy board carry system plus learning more about ocean awareness including currents, wave forecasts, surfing briefing and surfing activity
Day 3: Surf movie plus SUP introduction and techniques and SUP games
Day 4: Surfing briefing and surfing activity plus awards, gifts and diplomas
Cost: $440 per child
Limited to a max of 6 juniors (ages 8 to 12)
- Golf Camp
Day 1: Intro to the game of golf, etiquette, safety and full swing basics
Day 2: Learning to play on the green, short game and putting
Day 3: Mini tournament and graduation
When: July 24-26, August 2-4, 1o a.m. to 12 p.m.
Cost: $195 per child plus 10% service charge and 16% tax per child
Limited to a max of 12 juniors (ages 7 to 12)
- Tennis Camp
Day 1: Learning the strokes and rules of the game
Day 2: Rallying and playing points
Day 3: Games and mini tournament
When: July 18-21, August 8-11, 11a.m. to 12 p.m.
Cost: $100 per child plus 10% service charge and 16% tax per child
Limited to a max of 12 juniors (ages 7 to 12)
Don’t forget about their Ongoing Events:
- Lounge and DJ Nights at the Shack Bar, every evening from 5pm – 12am
Every evening during the season, DJs will set the tone for guests to enjoy an evening beach atmosphere, lounging and sipping made-to-order cocktails at The Shack.
- Cooking Class at Ketsi, every Tuesday
Every Tuesday, Ketsi Restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita invites you to join their Cooking Class, learn to prepare a delicious guacamole, ceviche, tequila shrimp, churros and Mexican coffee and take with you the recipes to prepare these delicacies at home.
For more information and reservations dial 329.291.6000
- Catch and Cook at Bahia
Enjoy the adventurous Octopus Catch & Cook culinary excursion to catch octopus and an interactive cooking class to prepare the freshest octopus ceviche with Four Seasons‘ expert Chefs in Bahia restaurant! A wild take on the traditional “hook & cook” concept, the interactive Octopus Catch & Cook experience includes the following:
- Snorkel clinic to prepare guests for their diving adventure
- Private guided octopus fishing excursion, with a tour of Pacific octopus nesting areas and diving lessons
- Catch cooking class, including preparation of ceviche and grilled fish
- Pricing: USD 225 per person (maximum group size: 6)
- Open to guests 10 years of age and older; all levels of diving experience are welcome; includes snorkel equipment
For more information and reservations call Four Seasons Concierge team: (329) 291 6000 or visit www.fourseasons.com/puntamita.